At the discovery of the Gressoney-Valley and the Walsers
Gressoney-La-Trinité is the last village at the upper end of the lovely Lys-Valley and it rests at the foot of Monte Rosa’s mountain range, affording superb views and numerous examples of Walser culture in the Aosta-Valley.
Use Google Maps in order to display Gressoney-valley's map and, more specifically, the hamlet of Edelboden Superiore.
Gressoney is in winter a skier's and freerider's paradise. Thanks to its location directly on the ski slopes and cross-country trails, it is the best place for your winter holidays. In summer, the hotel is a very good starting point for walks, treks and climbs in the Alps.
• SSkiing: ski resort "Monterosa Ski"
• Heliskiing and off-piste skiing in the Aosta-Valley
• Mountains and mountain guides
• Regional Museum of Alpine Fauna
• Guided visit of Castle Savoia
• Walser Cultural Centre
• Sports facilities in Gressoney
• Events in Gressoney-La-Trinité
• Map of Gressoney
• Webcam Gressoney